You will need: elastic denim, fusing; 1 zipper; 2 buttons; cotton lining.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Side front part - 2 details
2. Front part - 2 details
3. Front insert - 2 details
4. Lower front part - 2 details
5. Patch pocket - 1 detail
6. Flap - 2 details
7. Back part - 2 details
8. Back insert - 2 details
9. Lower back part - 2 details
10. Right front facing - 2 details
11. Left front facing - 2 details
12. Back facing - 2 details
13. Belt loop - 1 detail
1. Front pocket bag - 2 details
Fusing: front facing, back facing.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of front and back facings.
2. Tack and sew front insert to front part of the garment. Press the joining seam toward the front part, than topstitch on 0.5 cm (3/16") distance from the seam.
3. Tack and sew front lower part to front part lower edge. Press the joining seam and topstitch at 0.5 cm from the seam.
4. Fold flap details right sides together, then overstitch. Cut flap rounded corner allowances, then turn out. Topstitch along outer contour of flaps on 0.5 cm distance from the edge. Tack flap upper edge.
5. Press box pleats into the pocket. Box pleats are the wrong side of inverted pleats. Fix the pleat at 0.5 from pocket upper lower edges with stitch. Serge the outer contour of the pocket and press it according to pattern. Topstitch the upper edge on the pocket, mark the pocket place on the pants front part, then topstitch it along the contour at 0.2 cm from the pocket edge. Topstitch the flap along the tacking. Turn the flap into right side and topstitch it at 0.5 cm from the seam.
6. Fold front pocket bag on the front part right sides together, then serge pocket entrance. Topstitch the serge seam on the front pocket bag the 0.2 cm (1/16") distance, then press. Sew the front part to front side marking of pocket entrance. Fix the front side part and front part along upper and side edges with 1 cm (3/8") stitch. Sew and serge the pocket bag.
7. Sew and serge back insert to garment back part lower edge. Press the joining seam toward the garment back part and topstitch on 0.5 cm distance from the seam.
8. Sew and serge back lower part to back part lower edge. Press the joining seam and topstitch at 0.5 cm from the seam.
9.Serge back and front parts side edges, front and back parts step edges, front and side edges of the garment. Sew front/back side edges to the notch marking the slit. Press the side seams apart and press the slit. Topstitch slit allowance on front and back parts at 0.5 cm from slit edge.
10. Sew step seams, then press them apart. Sew front edge and side edge up to the notch marking zipper closure. Make the second stitch along the sitting seam near the seam joining front and middle seam.
11. Press zipper closure allowance to the wrong side along edges. Sew the zipper so to hide its teeth.
12. Fold the belt loop along the center, right sides together, make its edges equal, then overstitch on 0.5-0.7 cm distance from edges. Then turn it right side out, reinforce the seam placing it along the bend or make an edging of 0.1-0.2 cm into the wrong side, then press.
13. Sew front and back facings side edges, then press them apart. Serge inner facings lower edges. Fold ready facings right sides together and overstitch upper edge. Topstitch seams on the inner facing on 0.2 cm distance from overstitching, then press.
14. Cut the belt loops according to the size and topstitch them along the marking on the facing upper edges. Sew the facings and belt loops to garment upper edge. Overstitch facing corners. Cut facing corners seam allowances and turn them right side over. Topstitch facing lower edges on the joining seam.
15. Serge the hem and press it into wrong side. Topstitch hem allowances.