You will need: silk velvet or satin (for stripes), silk (as a garment fabric), fusing; 1 zipper.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Stripe - 2 details
2. Front part - 2 details
3. Back part - 2 details
4. Front facing - 1 detail
5. Back facing - 2 details
Fusing: front facing, back facing.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of waistband.
2. Sew front and back darts, then press them towards the center.
3. Sew the stripe to front part's side edge. Blank stripe joining seam and press it toward front part. Sew stripe side edge and back part side edge. Blank stripe side seam and back part side seam. Press the side seam toward the back part. Blank the hems. Tack, sew and press step seams apart. Tack front and middle edges. Sew front edge and middle one up to zipper notch (in the back part). Make another stitch along the sitting seam, near front and middle joining seam.
4. Press zipper closure allowances into wrong side. Press the zipper under the slit to hide teeth, then stitch it.
5. Sew front and back facings' side edges. Blank facing lower edges. Fold ready facings and the garment right sides together, then overstitch garment upper edges. Topstitch seams on the facing on 0.2 cm (1/16") distance from joining seam Turn facing middle edges allowance under and sew.
6. Press the hems into wrong side and sew.