You will need: denim, fusing; 1 zipper, length; 5 buttons.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Front patch pocket - 2 details
2. Belt loop - 1 detail
3. Patch pocket - 2 details
4. Patch pocket flap - 4 details
5. Front part - 2 details
6. Button catch - 1 detail
7. Back part - 2 details
8. Yoke - 2 details
9. Waistband - 1 detail
Fusing: waistband, button catch and patch pocket flap; pocket entrance allowance.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of waistband, the button catch, patch pocket flap, pocket entrance allowance.
2. Serge front patch pocket edges: long side edge, pocket entrance edge and lower edge. Press ready allowances according to the pattern. Topstitch the pocket entrance on 0.5 cm (3/16") distance from the edge.
3. Mark front pocket place on the garment front part and topstitch pocket side and lower edges on 0.2 cm (1/16") distance from pocket outer edge, with pocket entrance unsewn.
4. Fold flap details right sides together, then overstitch. Make notches at flap corners, then turn them right side out. Make a decorative topstitch along flap outer contour, on 0.5 cm from the edge, then overstitch flap upper edge.
5. Sew the yoke to garment back part. Serge the joining seam and press it toward the yoke. Make a decorative topstitch on 0.5 cm from joining seam.
6. Sew side seam and serge it. Press the side seam toward the garment back part.
7. Serge the patch pocket along the outer contour and press allowances according to the pattern. Topstitch pocket upper allowance. Mark the pocket place on front and back parts and topstitch pocket on 0.2 cm from the pocket edge, with pocket entrance unsewn. Topstitch the flap according to the marking. Turn the flap right side out and topstitch it on 0.5 cm from the seam.
8.Serge garment parts front and middle edges, garment lower edge. Sew step seams, then serge. Press inside leg seams toward garment back part. Sew the front edge and middle one up to the zipper closure notch. Make the second stitch along the inside leg seam, near the line joining front and middle seam.
9. Press zipper closure one-piece facings to the wrong side. Sew the zipper under closure allowance along the left edge. Sew zipper free braid to right edge one-piece facing. Fold the button catch along the center and overstitch its lower short edge. Topstitch the zipper closure one-piece facing on the button catch on the left edge of the garment. Topstitch the slit right edge catching the facing.
10. Fold the belt loop along the center, its right sides together, make the edges equal, them overstitch it on 0.5-0.7 cm from edges. Then turn it right side out, straighten the seam placing it along the bend or make an edging of 0.1-0.2 cm into the wrong side, then press.
11. Press the waistband along the center, with its wrong side inside, then serge its lower inner edge. Cut the belt loops of one size and topstitch them according to marking on the waistband.
12. Sew the waistband to garment upper edge. Overstitch waistband ends, make notches at seam allowance corners, then turn right side out. Topstitch waistband ready lower edge along the joining seam. Press ready waistband.
13. Press the hem allowance into the wrong side and topstitch.
14. Make a buttonhole into the waistband right edge. Sew the button to left one. Mark and make buttonholes into the flap, sew buttons on the patch pocket according to the marking.