You will need: gabardine; belt interfacing; 1 zipper; 1 button.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
Front part - 2 details
Back part - 2 details
Front side part - 2 details
Belt - 1 detail
Pocket bag - 2 details
1. Make pleats into front part, then tuck them.
2. Oversew pocket entrances with pocket bags, then stitch along the edge. Pin front part on the side ones, coinciding pocket entrances with notches. Stitch pocket bags from the wrong side. Tuck pocket bags to front parts.
3. Sew back darts, side and seat seams.
4. Sew front seam below the notch mark. Press slit one-piece facings into wrong side along folding lines. Sew he zipper under the slit allowance, placing teeth close to the fold. Pin slit sides together. Pin zipper free braid to slit other side. Do not catch front part. Topstitch this front part on 2.5 cm (1") distance, catching the facing.
5. Stitch waist details to pants upper edges, closure allowance should project over the slit allowance edge. Fold the waist detail along, then sew neatly short ends and closure allowance. Turn waist inner details under and sew to joining seams. Topstitch the waist along the edges.
6. Sew pants hems.
7. Make buttonholes and sew the button on the bend.