You will need: denim, fusing, 1 zipper, 1 button, 2 decorative zippers, 6 studs.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Side front part - 2 details
2. Right front part - 2 details
3. Left front part - 2 details
4. Patch pocket - 2 details
5. Flap - 4 details
6. Patch pocket facing - 2 details
7. Lower pocket - 1 detail
8. Lower flap - 2 details
9. Lower pocket facing - 1 detail
10. Back part - 2 details
11. Right front facing - 2 details
12. Left front facing - 2 details
13. Button catch - 1 detail
14. Back facing - 2 details
15. Half-belt - 4 details
1. Pocket lining - 2 details
Fusing: right front facing, left front facing, back facing, button catch, pocket entrance allowance.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of right front facing and left font facing, back facing, button catch and pocket entrance allowance.
2. Sew front darts. Press darts downwards.
3. Serge relieve edge of right front part and left front part. Sew relieve seam of right front /right back parts to notch. Press the relieve seam of front part apart and press closure slit lower edges. Topstitch along relieve seam, to the notch. Sew the zipper in, with teeth visible.
4. Serge pocket upper edge of front part with pocket facing, than topstitch. Fold side front part and pocket lining, sew edges; serge edges. Join side part and garment front part along upper edge, with 3 cm stitch.
5. Serge side seam, than sew it and press apart.
6. Fold flap details right sides together, then overstitch along outer contour. Turn the flap right side out through upper open edge. Make decorative double stitch at 0.5 cm (3/16") from flap edge. Do the same for lower flap. Mark pocket place. Serge side edge of patch pocket facing. Stitch patch pocket facing to pocket side edge and lower edge, then serge. Turn pocket upper edge into wrong side, then topstitch. Make a pleat into pocket facing, then sew it to pocket with vertical stitch of 1-1.5 cm (5/8"). Topstitch the pocket along marking. Topstitch the flap along marking. Turn the flap into right side and topstitch at 0.5 cm from topstitch seam. Do the same for lower pocket.
7. Serge: front/middle edges and garment hem. Sew inside leg seam, then serge it. Press inside leg backwards. Sew front edge and middle edge to closure notch. Make another stitch along notch seam close to seam joining front edge and middle edge.
8. Fold button catch along the center right side together, overstitch lower short edge. Turn button catch right side out. Serge inner edge of button catch and press, when ready. Press one-piece facings of closure to wrong side. Sew the zipper under allowance edge (left edge), sewing button catch. Sew zipper free braid to right one-piece facing. Topstitch along front right part, catching facing.
9. Sew side edges of front facing and back facing, press seams apart. Sew facings to garment upper edge and press joining seam into facings.
10. Fold half-belt along the center right side inside and overstitch, both edges. Slash extra fabric in half-belt corners. Turn half-belt right side out, then press. Mark place of half-belt at facings. Turn raw side edges of half-belt and topstitch along marking.
11. Serge lower edges' outer edge. Fold facing right sides together and serge upper edge. Topstitch allowance facing on lower facings at 0.2 cm (1/16") from the seam (stop stitching 3 cm (1-3/16") before ends). Topstitch lower facings on seam joining upper edges; press it.
12. Press the hem into wrong side, topstitch. Sew the button on left part. Make upper studs on flap, sew lower studs on pockets, according to marks.