You will need: wool, fusing, zipper, hook, eye.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Button catch - 1 detail
2. Front part - 2 details
3. Back part - 2 details
4. Waistband - 1 detail
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of waistband and button catch.
2. Sew front/back darts. Press front darts into front center. Press back darts into back center.
3. Serge: edges of back side part and front part, side leg edges of front part and back part; front edge and middle edge. Sew side seams of front/back parts. Press seams apart.
4. Sew side leg seam and press it apart. Sew front edge and middle edge to closure notch. Make another stitch on side leg seam, close to seam of joining front and middle seam.
5. Press closure one-piece facings into wrong side. Sew the zipper under closure slit allowance (left edge). Sew zipper free braid to right one-piece facing. Fold button catch along the center and overstitch lower short edge. Topstitch closure one-piece facing on button catch at left edge. Topstitch slit right edge catching facing.
6. Make buttonholes into waistband. Press the waistband along the center, wrong side inside, and serge lower inner edge of waistband.
7. Turn ends of cords under. Fold cords along the center and make stitch at 0.7 cm (1/4") from bend. Turn cords right side out and press them. Sew ends.
8. Sew the waistband to garment upper edge. Serge waistband ends, slash allowances in corners, then turn tight side out. Topstitch waistband lower ready edge on joining seam, then press ready waistband. Pull the cord into waistband.
9. Press the hem under and topstitch.
10. Sew hook on waistband right ends, sew the loop on left one.