You will need: mixed/nature fabric suitable for suits, 1 zipper; 1 button.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Front part - 2 details
2. Back part - 2 details
3. Button catch - 1 detail
4. Belt loop - 7 details
5. Waistband - 1 detail
6. Front side part - 2 details
1. Lower pocket bag - 2 details
2. Upper pocket bag - 2 details
3. Front part - 2 details
Fusing: the waistband.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of waistband.
2. Sew darts, press the dart depths towards middle seams of parts.
3. Sew upper pocket bag and front part right sides together, then sew it along the pocket entrance. Turn the pocket bag into wrong side, then topstitch the front part along pocket entrance. Topstitch the folded-ender front side part edge on the pocket bag upper edge.
Pin the front part on the front side part.
Sew pocket bag edges from wrong side.
4. Sew the lining and the front part wrong sides together along all edges excepting lower one, catching pocket bag side and upper allowances.
5. Fold front parts right sides together. Under the notch mark, sew front middle seam. Stop sewing 2 cm (6/8") before inside leg seam.
6. ZIPPER: press zipper closure one-piece allowance into wrong side. Sew the zipper under the closure allowance edge (left edge) along the edge. Sew zipper free braid to right edge to one-piece facing. Fold the button catch along the center, stitch it to upper and lower short edges. Topstitch the zipper closure one-piece facing on the button catch on the garment left part. Topstitch the slit right edge catching the facing.
7. Fold one front and one back parts right sides together. Sew side seams to the notch mark. Blank the hem. Sew step seam. Press seam allowances apart.
Turn the hem allowance into right side, then stitch along slit edges. Turn it, press, then topstitch the hem on the garment along marking.
8. Sew the back edge and front edge unsewn part with one seam. Press the allowances apart to the roundings.
9. Blank the belt loops along the straight and one of short ends.
10. Sew one of waistband lengthwise edges and garment upper edge, right sides together. Leave the closure projecting allowance on the left edge.
Insert belt loops raw ends between the waistband and the garment.
Press the joining seam allowances toward the waistband. Fold the waistband along the center, sew front ends. Turn the waistband right side out. Topstitch strictly along joining seam on right side. Topstitch belt loops ready ends on the waistband.
11. Turn hem allowance into wrong side, then sew.
12. Make a buttonhole into waistband right end. Sew the button on the left one.