You will need: suit fabric mixed with lycra; 1 zipper; 3 buttons.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Front upper part - 2 details
2. Front lower left part - 2 details
3. Front lower right part - 2 details
4. Back part - 2 details
5. Front pocket bag - 2 details
6. Back pocket - 2 details
7. Button catch - 1 detail
8. Belt loop - 4 details
9. Waistband - 1 detail
10. One-piece cut side wit pocket bag - 2 details
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of waistband.
2. Topstitch the pocket bags on pocket entrances, right sides together. Cut joining seams allowances to 0.5 cm (3/16") width. Turn dsckings into wrong side. Topstitch entrances on 0.75 cm (1/4") distance. Pin front parts on the cut sides along marked lines, then tuck to upper and lower entrances. Topstitch pocket bags to one-pice (with sides) pocket bags from inside.
3. Tuck the cut sides on front parts along front, upper and lower edges.
4. Press inner lengthwise hem allowances, then topstitch along the edge. Stitch upper and lower parts along the figure edge. Press allowances and topstitch upwards along the edge.
5. Place front parts right sides together. Sew front middle seam under the notch mark, stopping 2 cm (6/8") below step seam.
6. ZIPPER: press zipper closure one-piece facings into wrong side. Sew the zipper under closure allowance (left side) along the edge. Sew zipper free braid on the right part to one-piece facing. Fold the button catch along the center, then overstitch along upper and lower edges. Topstitch zipper closure one-piece facing on the button catch of left part of the garment. Topstitch the right edge of the slit catching the facing.
7. Place a front part and a back one right sides together. Sew side seams. Sew leg inside seams. Press allowances apart. Sew back edge and the slit of front edge. Press the allowances downwards the roundings.
8. Oversew the belt loops along the long and one of the short edges.
9. Sew one of belt straight edges and garment upper edge, right sides together (with closure allwance at slit left edge left). Insert raw belt loops ends between the waistband and the garment edge when stitching. Press the joining seams allowance to the waistband. Fold the waistband along the center (right sides together), sew front ends together. Turn the waistband right side out. Topstitch it strictly along the joining seam, at right side. Topstitch belt loops ready ends on the waistband.
10. The hem: turn the hem allowance under, then sew.
11. Make a buttonhole into waistband right end, sew the button to left one.
12. Sew buttons on the figure details of front upper parts.