You will need: natural or mixed, suit fabric; 1 zipper.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Middle front part - 2 details
2. Side front part - 2 details
3. Back part - 2 details
4. Back facing - 1 detail
5. Front facing - 2 details
6. Button catch - 1 detail
Fusing: facing details.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of facings.
2. Sew darts. Press dart depths towards the center.
3. Sew front princess seams down to notch marks.
4. Sew side seams. Sew leg inside seams. Press allowances apart. With one stitch, sew front and back middle seams, leaving closure slit unsewn. Press allowances apart from the top to place where roundings begin.
5. ZIPPER: Press one-piece facing for zipper into wrong side. Stitch the zipper under the closure allowance edge (left side) along the edge. Stitch zipper free braid to right side, to one-piece facing. Fold the button catcher along the center, overstitch it along upper and lower short ends. Topstitch the zipper closure one-piece facing on the button catch on the left part of the pants. Stitch along the skit right edge, catching the facing.
6. PANTS UPPER PART: sew facings along side edges. Topstitch fading on the upper edges of parts, right sides together. Cut the allowances to 0.5 cm (3/16") width, place them under facings, them stitch along the edge. Turn facing into wrong side, then press the upper edge. Turn the facing from inside, then sew on the zipper braid. Additionally: sew facings lower edges to seam allowances and darts depths.
7. HEMS: turn hem allowances into wrong side, then sew.