You will need: natural fabric, fusing, zipper.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Front part - 2 details
2. Back part - 2 details
3. Front facing - 2 details
4. Back facing - 2 details
5. Belt loop - 1 detail
1. Reinforce with fusible interfacing wrong side of front facing and back facing.
2. Sew back darts. Press darts towards center back.
3. Sew side seams, leaving an opening for zipper in left side seam. Serge allowances separately. Press side seam allowances open. Sew the zipper in the left side seam.
4. Sew and serge inseams, press allowances towards the back.
5. Serge allowances of crotch seam separately. Sew crotch seam. Make another stitching along the crotch seam to reinforce it.
6. Fold belt loop along the center, right side inside, and stitch it along long side, at 0.5-0.7 cm (3/16") from raw edges. Turn it right side out, then press so that the seam is at a pressed fold.
7. Sew right side seam of front facing and back facing. Press allowances open. Mark placement of belt loops. Sew belt loops (bottom ends only) to outer facings.
8. Sew front/back facings (outer ones) to garment upper edge and press joining seam towards facings. Sew invisible zipper in side seam.
9. Serge bottom edge of inner facings unused yet. Sew inner facing to the outer one at top edge. Under-stitch the seam at inner facing. Turn facing right side out. Turn under inner facing’s left side edge and sew it to zipper tape. Press pants. Topstitch top edge of pants.
10. Topstitch belt loops onto facings upper edge.
11. Press under hem allowance; topstitch.