You will need: silk; zipper; 1 button.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Front part - 2 details
2. Back part - 2 details
3. Waistband - 1 detail
4. Belt loop - 4 details
5. Button catch - 1 detail
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of waistband details.
2. Sew darts, then press darts towards middle edges.
3. Fold front parts right widths together, then sew front middle seam under the notch mark, 2 cm (6/8") below step seam.
4. ZIPPER: press the zipper closure one-piece facing into wrong side. Stitch the zipper under the allowance edge (left edge) along the edge. Sew zipper free braid to right edge, to one-piece facing. Fold the button catch along the center, then overstitch it along upper and lower short edges. Topstitch the zipper closure one-piece facing on the button catch on the left part of the garment. Topstitch the slit right edge catching the facing.
5. Fold one front part and one back one right sides together. Sew side seams and step ones. Press allowances apart.
6. Sew one of waistband lengthwise edges and garment upper edge, right sides together. Left the projecting closure allowance on the left edge.
Insert one part into another right sides together. Sew the middle seam up to the waistband upper edge. Press the middle seam allowance apart, to the rounding. Press detail joining seam allowance toward the waistband. Fold the waistband along the center, right side together, then sew front ends. Turn the waistband right side out, topstitch strictly along the joining seam from the right side.
7. Press hem allowances under, then sew.
8. Make a buttonhole into waistband right end, sew the button on the left one.