You will need: elastic denim, fusing, 1 zipper, 2 buttons, cotton lining.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Right front facing - 2 details
2. Left front facing - 2 details
3. Back facing - 2 details
4. Front part - 2 details
5. Side front part - 2 details
6. Back part - 2 details
7. Belt loops - 1 detail
8. Button catch - 1 detail
1. Back pocket bag - 2 details
2. Large pocket bag - 2 details
Fusing: right/left front facings, back facing, button catch.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of back facing, right/left front facings and button catch.
2. Topstitch to form a crisp crease line into front part. Sew side edges of front facing and back facing. Press side seams apart.
3. Sew back darts.
4. Lay large pocket bag on garment front part right sides together and overstitch pocket entrance. Topstitch overstitching at 0.2 cm (1/16") on large pocket bag of front pocket, and press. Stitch small pocket bag to side front part. Lay front part to marking on side front part (pocket entrance). Fix side front part to front part along upper edge and side edge with 1 cm stitch. Sew pocket bags together and serge them.
5. Serge side edge of back/front parts, inside leg edges of front/back parts, front edge and middle edge of pants. Sew side edges of front part and back part together. Press side seams apart.
6. Sew inside leg seams and press them apart. Sew front edge to back edge up to closure notch. Make another stitch along inside leg seam close to front-middle seam.
7. Press closure one-piece facings to wrong side. Sew the zipper under closure left allowance along the edge. Sew zipper free braid on right one-piece facing. Fold button catch along the center and overstitch lower short edge. Topstitch closure one-piece facing on button catch on pants left part. Topstitch slit right edge catching facing.
8. Lay facing details right sides together and overstitch upper edge. Topstitch overstitching on lower facing at 0.2 cm from overstitching, stopping at 3 cm (1-3/16") before end. Fold yokes to wrong side and press them.
9. Fold the loop belt along the center and overstitch at 0.5-0.7 cm (3/16") from edges. Turn the detail right side out, placing seam at fold or make edging of 0.1-0.2 cm width into wrong side, and press.
10. Serge upper edge of lower facings. Cut belt loops of proper size and mark place to sew them. Sew belt loops to facings lower edges. Sew facings to garment upper edge coinciding side seams. Overstitch facing corners. Slash allowances in corners, turn them right side out and press them. Topstitch facing sergeed edge along joining seam.
11. Serge hem allowance and press it to wrong side. Topstitch the hem. Make buttonholes into right facing, sew buttons on left one.