You will need: denim, fusing, 1 zipper, 1 button, cotton lining.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Upper back part - 2 details
2. Lower back part - 2 details
3. Back facing - 2 details
4. Right front facing - 2 details
5. Left front facing - 2 details
6. Button catch - 1 detail
7. Lower front part - 2 details
8. Middle front part - 2 details
9. Side right front part - 1 detail
10. Right front part -1 detail
11. Left front part - 1 detail
12. Side left front part - 1 detail
13. Side - 1 detail
14. Patch pocket - 1 detail
15. Flap - 2 details
16. Belt loops - 1 detail
1. Sacking - 2 details
Fusing: left/right front facing, back facing, flap, button catch.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of left/right front facing, back facing, flap, button catch.
2. Stitch side edges of front facings to back facing. Press facings' side seams apart.
3. Stitch middle front part to left front part. Serge joining seam and, press it towards middle part and topstitch at 0.5 cm (3/16") from joining seam. Stitch lower front part to middle part. Serge joining seam, press it apart and topstitch at 0.5 cm from joining seam. Stitch left side part to left front part. Serge joining seam, press it apart and topstitch at 0.5 cm from joining seam. Stitch details of right front part in the same way.
4. Stitch lower back part to upper back part. Serge the seam, press it downwards and topstitch at 0.5 cm from joining seam.
5. Stitch back darts. Press darts towards the center.
6. Lay pocket lining on front part right sides together and overstitch pocket entrance. Serge joining seam and slash corner allowance. Topstitch along pocket entrance at 0.5 cm from pocket edge and press it. Remove tacking. Lay front part to marks on side front part marking pocket entrance. Sew side front part to front part along upper/side edges with 1 cm stitch. Stitch pocket lining and serge it.
7. Serge following edges: side edge, leg inside edge, front middle edge and flying front edge, back middle edge.
8. Lay flap details right side together and overstitch them. Cut allowances in flap corners and turn the detail right side out. Topstitch along flap outer contour at 0.5 cm from edge. Serge flap upper edge.
9. Serge pocket outer contour and press it according to pattern. Topstitch upper edge on the pocket, mark pocket place on front/back parts and topstitch the pocket according to contour at 0.2 cm (1/16") from pocket edge. Topstitch the flap according to marks. Fold the flap into right side and topstitch it at 0.5 cm from the seam.
10. Stitch side seams and press them apart. Stitch leg inside seams and press them apart.
11. Sew front edge and middle edge to closure notch. Make another stitch along crotch seam neat stitch joining front and middle seams. Topstitch at 0.5 cm from seam.
12. Press one-piece closure facings to wrong side. Sew the zipper under closure allowance (left edge) along edge. Sew zipper free braid to right one-piece facing. Fold button catch along the center and overstitch lower short edge. Topstitch one-piece closure facing on button catch on garment left edge. Topstitch slit right edge catching facing.
13. Lay facing details right sides together and overstitch upper edge. Turn facings right side out and press them. Trim overstitching and make an edging.
14. Serge lower facing outer edges. Cut belt loops according to sizes and mark belt loops place. Sew belt loops to facing lower edges. Sew facings to garment upper edge coinciding side seams. Overstitch facing corners. Slash corner allowances, turn them right side out and press them. Topstitch facing ready edge at 0.5 cm from the seam joining facings. Topstitch along facing contour. Remove tacking and topstitch belt loops on facings' upper edge.
15. Serge hems and press them into wrong side. Topstitch the allowances on the garment. Make buttonholes into right facing, sew buttons on left one.