You will need: denim; fusing; 1 long zipper; 3 short zippers; 1 stud; 1 buckle; 5 eyelets.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Collar - 2 details
2. Center font leg - 2 details
3. Side front leg - 2 details
4. Center back leg - 2 details
5. Side back leg - 2 details
6. Center back part - 2 details
7. Side back part - 2 details
8. Side front part - 2 details
9. Center front part - 2 details
10. Bust pocket - 2 details
11. Patch pocket - 1 detail
12. Decorative leg half-belt - 1 detail
13. Decorative pocket - 1 detail
14. Front facing - 2 details
15. Belt loop - 1 detail
16. Belt - 1 detail
17. Decorative pocket facing - 1 detail
Fusing: belt, outer collar, front facing, pocket entrance stripe.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of belt, outer collar, front facing, pocket entrance stripe.
2. Sew back middle edge. Serge back middle seam and press it towards right front part.
3. Sew front/back relieve seams. Serge relieve seams and press them towards the center. Male decorative stitch at 0.5 cm from relieve seams.
4. Sew side/shoulder seams. Serge side/shoulder seams. Press side/shoulder seams backwards.
5. Serge decorative leg half-belt along contour and press allowances at 1 cm (3/8") leaving on of edges unpressed. Serge decorative pocket along contour leaving upper rounded edge unpressed. Serge decorative pocket facing lower edge, press at 1 cm and topstitch. Lay decorative pocket facing on pocket right sides together and overstitch. Cut extra allowances at pocket rounded corners and turn the pocket right side out. Press decorative pocket allowances according to patter and topstitch at 0.5 cm (3/16") from edge along upper rounded edge. Topstitch decorative pocket on leg half-belt leaving pocket entrance unstitched. Make the stud. Mark leg half-belt on the garment and topstitch along contour.
6. Sew relieve seams into back leg. Serge seams and press towards side back leg. Topstitch along relieve seam at 0.5 cm (3/16"). Stitch relieve seams into front leg. Serge seams and press them towards side front leg. Topstitch along relive seam at 0.5 cm (3/16").
7. Sew inside leg seams. Serge inside leg seams and press the backwards.
8. Sew side edges of garment lower part. Serge side seams and press them backwards.
9. Serge edges: crotch edge and front middle edge. Stitch crotch edge and front edge to closure notch. Make another stitch along crotch seam, close to stitch joining front and middle seam.
10. Serge bust pocket along contour. Mark zipper place on the pocket. Cut fabric facings. Apply pocket entrance stripe to wrong side on pocket entrance and adjust zipper place. Stitch facings along marking. Adjust facings on wrong side (stitches must be parallel). Cut pocket entrance and make diagonal notches at 1-1.5 cm (5/8") from pocket ends. Turn allowance wrong side out through this slit. Serge facings. Sew the zipper under facing with its teeth visible. Edgestitch pocket entrance. Press bust pocket allowance at 1 cm (3/8").
11. Serge patch pocket along contour. Press patch pocket allowance at 1 cm (3/8"). Mark zipper place and process in the same way as bust pocket. Mark placement of patch pocket; apply patch pocket to Front and edgestitch it.
12. Overstitch inner collar with outer one; turn the collar right side out and topstitch.
13. Sew garment lower part to upper one. Serge joining seam and press it downwards. Sew the zipper to notch.
14. Serge inner edge of front facings. Overstitch garment front middle edges with front facings.
15. Sew the collar into neckline inserting it between front facings. Serge seam joining the collar and topstitch allowance on back neckline. Topstitch at 0.5 cm from zipper.
16. Serge armhole edge, press it and topstitch upwards.
17. Fold belt loop along the center right side in, adjust edges and overstitch at 0.5-0.7 cm (3/16") from edges. Then turn it right side out; press the seam at bend or make edging of 0.1-0.2 cm (1/16") to inner side; press.
18. Cut belt loops according to size and topstitch on garment side/middle seams at belt.
19. Fold the belt along the center right side in. Stitch the belt (??????? overstitch ? ?? ?????, ??????? ? ?????? ?????? ????? ?????? stitch) along three sides. Turn the belt right side out and press. Topstitch belt all around at 0.5 cm (3/16”). Pull raw end of belt through the holder of buckle, turn under raw edge of belt and topstitch across the belt. Make eyelets into belt. Pull the belt in.
20. Serge garment hem. Fold it under and press, then topstitch on the garment.