You will need: denim, a cord, fusing.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Center front part - 2 details
2. Placket - 2 details
3. Side front part - 2 details
4. Center back part - 2 details
5. Side back part - 2 details
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of placket.
2. Sew front and back princess seams. Press allowances towards the center front or center back. Topstitch princess seams at 0.5 cm (3/16").
3. Sew back middle seam, and serge it. Press back middle seam towards right back part. Make decorative seam at 0.5 cm (3/16") from joining seams.
4. Sew shoulder and side seams, then serge them. Press side/shoulder seams backwards. Topstitching at 0.5 (3/16”) cm from joining seams.
5. Serge front/back neckline edge, front part edge and garment hem edge. Topstitch ready edges on the garment at 0.5 cm from edge.
6. Press placket outer edge at 1 cm (3/8"). Fold the placket along the center, right side together, and press. Overstitch upper/lower corners of placket. Cut extra fabric at corners, and turn the placket right side out. Press the placket. Sew placket raw edge to middle edge of center front part.
7. Cut a stripe of fabric for button loops of 3 cm (1-1/8") width. Fold the stripe along the center and make a stitch at 0.5 cm from bend, overstitching one end. Turn the stripe right side out and press. Cut loops of 6 cm (2-3/8") length.
8. Tack loops to placket pressed edge. Topstitch the placket on center front part. Remove tacking. Turn loops towards center front part and topstitch them on the placket.