Recommended fabrics: artificial leather or suede.
You will need: fusible interfacing; separable zipper; lining.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Inner collar – 1 detail
2. Outer collar – 1 detail
3. Center back part – 2 details
4. Side back part – 2 details
5. Back yoke – 1 detail
6. Front yoke – 2 details
7. Side front part – 2 details
8. Center front part – 2 details
9. Front facing – 2 details
10. Upper sleeve – 2 details
11. Lower sleeve – 2 details
1. Center back part – 1 detail
2. Side back part - 2 details
3. Side front part – 2 details
4. Center front part – 2 details
5. Upper sleeve – 2 details
6. Lower sleeve – 2 details
Fusible interfacing: front facing, inner collar; hem allowance: center back part, side back part, lower sleeve, side front part, upper sleeve.
1. Strengthen the front facing, inner collar; hem allowance: center back part, side front part, side back part, lower sleeve, upper sleeve with fusible interfacing.
2. Overstitch inner collar with outer one (right sides together). Cut, then turn the collar right side out.
3. Sew front and back princess seams. Topstitch on 0.5 cm (3/16") distance from princess seam.
4. Sew yokes to front part and back part. Topstitch on 0.5 cm distance of yoke joining seam.
5. Fold front parts right sides together, then adjust edges coinciding yokes, then measure front facing lengths. Sew zipper to edges. Fold front facing edge under at zipper area, then press through the pressing cloth.
6. Fold the front facing and front part right sides together, then overstitch along the edge from the front part side. Sew front facings lower edges to front part strictly along marked hemline. Cut upper and lower seams corners. Turn edges right side out, trim seams. Topstitch on 0.5 cm from the edge.
7. Sew shoulder and side seams.
8. Sew the inner collar to the neckline. Sew outer collar to front facing.
9. Sew sleeve elbow seam. Sew sleeve front seam. Press sleeve hem allowance under.
10. Sew the sleeves into the armholes according to notches. Sew shoulder pads and sleeve heads.
11. Sew lignin details seams, sew sleeves into, with the hole in sleeve right seam unsewn. Sew the lining to front facing inner edges and outer collar. Fix collar joining seam allowances near seams.
12. Sew lining to inner cuff lower edge and jacket hem. Turn the jacket right side out through the hole in the sleeve. Sew the hole.