Recommended fabrics: artificial/natural leather or suede.
You will need: clue facing; 1 button.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Front part yoke - 2 details
2. Front part - 2 details
3. Front part insert - 2 details
4. Lower back part - 2 details
5. Back part yoke - 1 detail
6. Back part - 1 detail
7. Back part insert - 1 detail
8. Lower back part - 1 detail
9. Front facing - 2 details
10. Cuff - 2 details
11. Sleeve - 2 details
12. Stand-up collar - 2 details
Fusible interfacing: front facing, stand-up collar.
1. Strengthen the front facing and stand-up collar with fusible interfacing.
2. Sew darts into front/back parts.
3. Topstitch the yoke on the front part with decorative stitches.
4. Topstitch the front part insert on the front part with decorative stitches.
5. Topstitch the front part insert on the lower front part with decorative stitches.
6. Topstitch the yoke on the back part with decorative stitches.
7. Topstitch the back part insert on the front part with decorative stitches.
8. Topstitch the back part insert on the lower back part with decorative stitches.
9. Sew shoulder seams.
10. Sew side seams.
11. Face upper (outer) stand-up collar with lower (inner) one.
12. Sew the stand-up collar into collar hole. Topstitch upper (outer) stand-up collar into topstitching seam of lower (inner) one.
13. Sew the cuff to lower edge of the sleeve.
14. Sew seams by hand.
15. Prepare the string loop.
16. Sew the loop to right front part.
17. Face font edges with front facings.
18. Sew sleeves, fitting them under sleeve caps.
19. Sew buttons on the left front par.
If wished, you can topstitches along the relief seams, edges and darts.