You will need: velour, fusing, 6 buttons.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Collar - 2 pieces
2. Stand-up collar - 2 pieces
3. Back part - 1 piece
4. Front part - 2 pieces
5. Sleeve - 2 pieces
6. Cuff - 2 pieces
7. Front facing - 2 pieces
Our advice: if you wish, you can topstitch imitating hand stitches: along cuff hems, along slit edges and jacket hem.
Fusing: front facing, inner collar, stand-up collar, inner cuff.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of front facing, inner collar, stand-up collar, inner cuff.
2. Lay outer collar on inner one and overstitch inner collar with outer one. Slash corners and turn them right side out.
3. Stitch stand-ups inserting the collar between them.
4. Stitch front/back darts and pres them.
5. Serge front facing inner edge. Pin front facing to front part right sides together and overstitch them along edging (at front part side up to the notch determining end of stitching the collar). Stitch front facings' lower edges to front part strictly along marked hem line. Topstitch edging allowance on front facing at closure segment.
6. Serge side/shoulder seams as well as jacket hem. Stitch side seams to notches and press them apart, pressing slits. Stitch shoulder seams and press them apart.
7. Stitch the stand-up with collar into neckline. Stitch front facing to stand-up edge. Topstitch along the collar. Fix front facings on shoulder seams with stitches.
8. Serge sleeve seams. Stitch sleeve seams to the notches. Press seams apart, press the slit and topstitch slits along edges at 0.1 cm (1/16").
9. Press inner cuff's upper edge at 1 cm (3/8"). Lay cuff details and overstitch them. Slash seams allowances in corners and turn cuffs right sides out. Press cuffs. Stitch outer cuffs to sleeve hems; topstitch inner cuffs.
10. Stitch sleeves in according to notches. Serge seams joining sleeves.
11. Fold garment hem and sew by hand.
12. Make buttonholes into right edging and cuffs. Sew buttons on left edging and cuffs.