You will need: wool/semi-wool with synthetic yarns; fusing; 3 buttons; lining.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Outer collar – 1 piece
2. Inner collar – 1 piece
3. Back part – 1 piece
4. Side back part – 2 pieces
5. Front part – 2 pieces
6. Side front part – 2 pieces
7. Upper sleeve – 2 pieces
8. Lower sleeve – 2 pieces
9. Front facing – 2 pieces
10. Neckline facing – 1 piece
1. Center back part – 1 piece
2. Side back part – 2 pieces
3. Side front part – 2 pieces
4. Center front part – 2 pieces
5. Pocket bag – 4 pieces
6. Upper sleeve – 2 pieces
7. Lower sleeve – 2 pieces
Fusing: front facing, back neckline facing, side front part, center front part, upper center back part with segment of armholes, center back part’s hem, armholes of side back part, side back part’s hem, lower sleeve hem, upper sleeve hem, collar.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of front facing, back neckline facing, side front part, center front part, upper center back part with segment of armholes, center back part’s hem, armholes of side back part, side back part’s hem, lower sleeve hem, upper sleeve hem, collar.
2. Lay pocket bag on side/center front parts right sides together, according to notches, them stitch. Bend the seam and topstitch on pocket bag.
3. Stitch front princess seams and pocket bag. Slash princess seams and press them apart pressing the pocket.
4. Overstitch front edges with front facings with rounded corners, along upper/lower edges. Slash them, turn edging upper/lower corners right side out.
5. Stitch back neckline facing to front facings and press sh?oulder seams of facing and front facing.
6. Stitch back princess seams and center back seam. Press back princess seams and center back seam apart.
7. Stitch garment shoulder/side seams. Press shoulder/side seams apart.
8. Lay outer collar on inner one right sides together and overstitch inner collar with outer one (with rounded corners). Slash collar corners and turn them right side out.
9. Stitch outer collar’s middle seam into front neckline. Press middle seams apart.
10. Stitch vertical dart (continue stitching-in the collar).
11. Stitch inner collar in. Press vertical darts/seam joining the collar apart.
12. Fix collar joining seams.
13. Stitch elbow seam and press it apart.
14. Stitch sleeve front seam and press it apart.
15. Stitch sleeves into armholes according to notches.
16. Stitch lining details leaving unstitches segment into right sleeve. Press the lining.
17. Stitch shoulder pads in.
18. Stitch the lining to front facings and back neckline facing, to garment hem, coinciding lining seams to garment seams, to garment sleeves’ hems. Make 7 fixes above seams along garment hem.
19. Turn the garment right side out through sleeve slit. Stitch sleeve slit’s edges.
20. Make buttonholes into right front part, sew buttons on left one.