You will need: denim, fusing, 1 button.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Back center part - 2 details
2. Back side part - 2 details
3. Front side - 2 details
4. Back neckline facing - 1 detail
5. Front center part - 2 details
6. Inner collar - 1 detail
7. Outer collar - 1 detail
8. Front facing - 2 details
9. Flounce - 2 details
10. Upper sleeve - 2 details
11. Lower sleeve - 2 details
Fusing: front facing, back neckline facing, inner collar.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of front facing, back neckline facing, inner collar.
2. Fold outer collar and inner collar right sides together. Overstitch inner collar with outer one. Slash, than turn collar corners right side out.
3. Sew princess seams and then serge. Press front princess seams towards front center, press back princess seams towards back center.
4. Serge outer edge of front facing and back neckline facing.
5. Pin front facing with front part, right sides together, then overstitch along front facing edge (up to the notch defining the place of sewing the collar in). Slash seams of front facing upper corners. Topstitch front facing allowance: at closure - into front facing, at lapels - into front part band (topstitch at 0.2 cm (1/16") from the seam). Turn front facings right side out.
6. Sew back middle seam, then serge. Press back middle seam.
7. Sew shoulder/side seams, then serge. Press shoulder/side seams backward.
8. Sew shoulder edges of facing and front facing, then press apart.
9. Serge elbow seams of sleeves, then sew. Press the seam apart.
10. Sew front seam of sleeves, then serge. Press front seam of sleeves towards sleeve front part. Press sleeve hems.
11. Sew sleeves into armholes coinciding notches, then serge the seam joining sleeve.
12. Sew the collar into neckline.
13. Sew flounce middle edge and serge it. Press joining seam into right part of flounce. Sew the flounce to garment lower edge, then serge joining seam. Turn lower edge of front facing under and sew it to seam joining the flounce.
14. Make a buttonhole into front right part, sew the button on left one.