You will need: flax or mixed fabric, eyelets, zipper, decorative cord.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Flap - 4 details
2. Patch pocket - 2 details
3. Back part - 1 detail
4. Front part - 2 details
5. Collar - 2 details
6. Front facing - 2 details
7. Sleeve - 2 details
Fusing: front facing, inner collar, lower flap.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of front part and inner collar.
2. Lay outer collar on inner collar right sides together and overstitch inner collar with outer one. Slash, turn collar corners right side out. Press the collar.
3. Mark place of pocket and flap. Fold flap details right sides together and overstitch. Slash flaps corners allowance and turn them right side out. Topstitch along flap outer contours at 0.5 cm (3/16") from edge. Serge flap upper edge.
4. Serge pocket outer contour and press it according to pattern. Topstitch upper edge on the pocket. Edgestitch the pocket along the contour. Topstitch the pocket along the marking. Turn the flap right side out and topstitch it at 0.5 cm (3/16") from the seam.
5. Sew sleeve seam and press it apart.
6. Serge outer edge of front facing. Mark hemline. Pin front facing on front part right sides together and overstitch along edging, overstitching front part up to the notch defining end of sewing in the collar. Sew lower edges of front facings to center front part strictly along marked hemline. Slash seams of upper/lower corners of front facing. Turn front facings right side out and topstitch at 0.2 cm (1/16") from front facing edge.
7. Sew side edges and shoulder edges. Serge shoulder and side seams, press them backwards.
8. Sew the collar in the neckline. Serge joining seam and topstitch along half-girth of back neck.
9. Sew sleeves in armholes. Serge joining seam. Sew the zipper to front facings. Serge garment hem and sleeve hems. Press garment/sleeves hem to wrong side and topstitch.
10. Make eyelets into sleeves and garment, pull in the cord.