You will need: suedette, 4 separating zippers.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Back sleeve - 2 details
2. Front sleeve - 2 details
3. Center back part - 1 detail
4. Side back part - 2 details
5. Side front part - 2 details
6. Center front part - 2 details
1. Sew back princess seams and press them apart.
2. Sew the zipper to sleeve upper edge. Press joining seams. Fold sleeve hem under and pres it. Topstitch at 0.5 cm (3/16") along zipper catching garment hem. Sew sleeve lower edge and press apart. Topstitch sleeve hem.
3. Sew the zipper to side/center front part allowances. Press joining seam. Mark center front part edge under. Topstitch garment hem.
4. Sew jacket side edges and press them apart. Sew sleeves into armholes. Press garment hem under and topstitch. Topstitch at 0.5 cm (3/16") along zipper.
5. Edgestitch the front/back neckline.