You will need: wool or semi-wool, fusing, 1 button, zipper, decorative braid, lining.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Front yoke - 2 details
2. Center front part - 2 details
3. Lower front part - 2 details
4. Flap - 4 details
5. Lower back part - 2 details
6. Center back part - 2 details
7. Back yoke - 2 details
8. Back neckline facing - 1 detail
9. Front brand - 2 details
10. Sleeve elbow - 2 details
11. Front sleeve - 2 details
1. Pocket bag - 4 details
Fusing: front facing, flap, front part, back neckline facing.
1. Sew front darts and press them.
2. Sew front yoke to front central part. Serge joining seam and press it towards center front part. Topstitch decorative braid.
3. Sew back yoke to center back part. Serge joining seam and press it towards center back part.
4. Sew lower back part to central part. Serge the seam and press it towards lower back part.
5. Sew back middle seam, serge it and press towards right back part. Topstitch decorative braid on seam joining yoke and lower back part.
6. Fold flap details right side inside and overstitch it. Slash allowances of flap corners and turn them right side out. Press ready flap.
7. Sew the flap to center front part. Lay pocket bag on center front part and lower front part right sides together (in according to notches) and sew it. Serge lower edge of center front part and lower front part's upper edge. Turn the seam sidewards and topstitch it on pocket lining. Sew lower front part to center front part. Sew them and serge pocket bag. Topstitch decorative braid on seam joining lower front part.
8. Sew side/shoulder seams, serge them and press backwards.
9. Sew sleeve upper seam and serge it. Press the seam towards front sleeve. Sew sleeve lower edge, serge it and press towards sleeve elbow part.
10. Sew the zipper to front parts.
11. Sew sleeves into armholes according to notches.
12. Sew shoulder edges of front facing and back neckline facing. Press shoulder seams apart and serge outer edge of front facing and back neckline facing.
13. Lay front facing on front part right sides together, pin and overstitch front/back neckline and edging (overstitch on the front part side). Mark hem bend line. Sew lower edge of front facing to front part strictly along marked line of hem bend. Cut seams of upper/lower corners of edging. Turn edgings right side out. Topstitch braid along edging and front/back neckline. Fix back necking facing to shoulder seam of garment with bartack.
14. Serge garment hem and topstitch in on the jacket.