You will need: wool/semi-wool with artificial yarns; fusing; 3 buttons; lining.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Outer collar – 1 piece
2. Inner collar – 1 piece
3. Back part – 1 piece
4. Side back part – 2 pieces
5. Front part – 2 pieces
6. Side front part – 2 pieces
7. Upper sleeve – 2 pieces
8. Lower sleeve – 2 pieces
9. Front facing – 2 pieces
10. Neckline facing – 1 piece
1. Center back part – 1 piece
2. Side back part – 2 pieces
3. Side front part – 2 pieces
4. Center front part – 2 pieces
5. Pocket bag – 4 pieces
6. Upper sleeve – 2 pieces
7. Lower sleeve – 2 pieces
Fusing: front facing, back neckline facing, side front part, center front part, center back upper part with armhole segment, center back lower part, side back part’s armhole, side back lower part, lower sleeve hem, upper sleeve hem, collar.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of front facing, back neckline facing, side front part, center front part, center back upper part with armhole segment, center back lower part, side back part’s armhole, side back lower part, lower sleeve hem, upper sleeve hem, collar.
2. Stitch bust horizontal dart.
3. Stitch the pocket bag to side/center front part according to notches right sides together. Bend the seam and topstitch it on pocket bag.
4. Stitch front princess seams and pocket bag. Make notches in princess seams and press them apart, pressing the pocket.
5. Overstitch front edges with front facings making two turns (one at top and one at bottom). Make slashes and turn edging’s upper and lower corners right side out.
6. Stitch back neckline facing to front facings and press shoulder seams of facing and front facings apart.
7. Stitch back middle seam and back princess seam. Press back princess seams and center princess seam apart.
8. Stitch garment shoulder/side seams. Press shoulder/side seams apart.
9. Lay outer collar on inner one tight sides together and overstitch inner collar with outer one. Slash collar corners and turn them right sides out.
10. Stitch outer collar’s middle seam into front neckline. Press middle seam apart.
11. Stitch vertical dart (continue stitching-in the collar).
12. Stitch inner collar in. Press vertical darts/seam joining the collar apart.
13. Fix collar joining seams.
14. Stitch elbow seam and press it apart.
15. Stitch sleeve front seam and press it apart.
16. Stitch sleeves into armholes according to notches.
17. Stitch lining details leaving unstitches segment into right sleeve. Press the lining.
18. Stitch shoulder pads in.
19. Stitch the lining to front facings and back neckline facing, to garment hem, coinciding lining seams to garment seams, to garment sleeves’ hems. Make 7 fixes above seams along garment hem.
20. Turn the garment right side out through sleeve slit. Stitch sleeve slit’s edges.
21. Make buttonholes into right front part, sew buttons on left one.