You will need: denim, fusing, separating zipper, 2 studs.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Front yoke - 2 details
2. Insert - 2 details
3. Center front part - 2 details
4. Side front part - 2 details
5. Front waistband - 2 details
6. Back yoke - 1 detail
7. Back insert - 2 details
8. Side back part - 2 details
9. Center back part - 2 details
10. Back waistband - 2 details
11. Stand-up collar - 2 details
12. Front facing - 2 details
13. Lower front waistband - 2 details
14. Upper sleeve - 2 details
15. Lower sleeve - 2 details
16. Sleeve cuff - 4 details
Fusing: front facing, stand-up collar, cuff, back waistband and lower waistband.
1. Apply the waistband to wrong side of front facing, stand-up, cuff, back waistband and lower waistband.
2. Fold stand-up details along the center, wrong side out, and overstitch along outer contour to notch. Slash corners and turn right side out. Press stand-up collar.
3. Sew side part to center front part. Serge the seam and pres it towards front center. Sew the insert to front part. Serge the seam and press it towards insert. Topstitch at 0.5 cm (3/16") from seam joining side front part and insert.
4. Sew side back part to center back part. Serge joining seam and press it towards back center. Sew back figure insert to back part. Serge joining seam and press towards insert. Topstitch at 0.5 cm from seam joining side back part and figure insert.
5. Sew front yoke to front part, serge joining seam and press it towards front part. Topstitch at 0.5 cm from seam joining yoke.
6. Sew middle back edge. Serge joining seam and press it towards right back part. Topstitch at 0.5 cm from joining seam.
7. Sew back yoke to back part. Serge joining seam and press it towards front part. Topstitch at 0.5 cm from seam joining front part.
8. Sew waistband to front part and press joining seam towards waistband. Sew waistband to back part and press joining seam towards waistband.
9. Sew front/back lower waistband side edges and press them apart. Serge waistband upper edge.
10. Fold front parts right sides together, coincide yokes and measure edgings lengths. Sew the zipper to edging. Fold edge at zipper segment and press it.
11. Serge front facing outer edge. Lay front facing on front part right sides together and overstitch along edging line (topstitch at front part side). Turn edgings right side out and press.
12. Sew shoulder/side seams and press them apart. Press shoulder/side seams backwards.
13. Sew outer stand-up collar into neckline, fold inner stand-up open edge and topstitch it along seam joining outer stand-up. Topstitch along stand-up collar. Fix front facings at shoulder seams with 1 cm stitch.
14. Sew lower waistband middle edge to front facing outer edge, at bottom. Press joining seam and turn it right side out. Overstitch edging lower corner and garment hem with waistband. Slash edging lower corners and turn them right side out. Press the waistband, making edging of upper waistband, and topstitch upper sergeed edge on seam joining waistband. Topstitch along the zipper at 0/5 cm from edging.
15. Serge sleeve elbow edge. Stitch sleeve elbow seam to notch. Press elbow seam apart and topstitch slit allowance at 0.5 cm (3/16") on the sleeve. Topstitch at 0.5 cm from elbow seam. Stitch sleeve front seam and serge it.
16. Fold cuffs right sides right sides together and overstitch along outer contour. Sew outer cuff to sleeve lower edge. Fold inner cuff upper edge at 1 cm and topstitch along seam joining outer cuff. Topstitch along cuff contour. Stitch sleeves into armholes according to notches. Make studs into stand-up collar.