You will need: crepe-de-chine; organza; 1 zipper.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Back part - 2 pieces
2. Front part - 1 folded piece
5. Bias for armhole - 2 pieces
6. Bias for armhole - 2 pieces
1. Front insert - 1 folded piece
2. Back insert - 1 folded piece
1. Stitch front darts. Stitch back middle seam.
2. Stitch inserts to front/back parts, right sides together. Press seams towards the garment.
3. Stitch side seams leaving a slit in left front seam to sew the zipper. Press closure allowance into wrong side. Stitch the zipper under clit edges (teeth hidden).
4. Press bias tape along the center right sides out. Unfold the bias tape, fold edges towards the bend (on wrong side); fold the tape along this bend. Cut dress upper edge allowance and armhole allowances to 0.5 cm (3/16"). Insert upper edges into ready neckline edging and topstitch at 1 mm (1/16") from lower bend.
5. Trim armholes with bias tape; begin at side seam, though back part, making a strap, through front part; stop at side seam.
6. Sew garment hem under at 1 cm (3/8") width.