You will need: elastic fabric; zipper.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Back center part - 2 details
2. Back side right part - 1 detail
3. Back side left part - 1 detail
4. Front side left part - 1 detail
5. Outer stand-up collar - 1 detail
6. Inner stand-up collar - 1 detail
7. Front center part - 1 detail
8. Front side right part - 1 detail
9. Draping - 1 detail
10. Sleeve - 2 details
1. Sew front right princess seam.
2. Fold allowance of upper /lower edges of draping to wrong side and sew. Make pleats according to marks. Apply draping wrong side on front central part's right side and tack along edges.
3. Sew back central seam downwards from the mark. Sew back princess seams and front left princess seam, shoulder edges and side edges. Serge seams.
4. Make pleats into upper stand-up collar. Fold outer stand-up collar with inner one and overstitch along upper edge. Sew lower edges of outer stand-up collar to garment neckline right sides together. Fold lower edge of inner stand-up collar and topstitch it on joining seam.
5. Press closure allowance into prong side. Sew the zipper in.
6. Make pleats along sleeve caps. Cut allowance along sleeve cap to 1 cm (3/8"). Sew sleeve seams. Sew sleeves into armholes. Fold hems allowances into wrong side and sew.
7. Press slit allowances of front left part into wrong side. Press all hem allowances into wrong side. Sew by hand.