You will need: sheer flax; fusing; 12 buttons; bias tape.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Side front part - 2 details
2. Front part - 1 detail
3. Triangle gusset - 2 details
4. Back part - 2 details
5. Placket - 4 details
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of placket.
2. Lay placket details together and overstitch placket outer edge. Topstitch overstitching allowance on placket at 0.2 cm (1/16") from seam. Serge placket outer edge.
3. Sew the placket to front part. Topstitched placket sergeed edge along seam joining the placket. Press ready placket.
4. Sew triangle gusset to front part. Serge joining seam and press frontward.
5. Serge lower edge of front lower part. Press allowance and topstitch at 0.5 from (3/16") lower edge.
6. Make buttonholes into placket. Fix front part and side front part along side seam and along front neckline edge.
7. Serge back middle edge. Sew back middle seam and press it apart. Sew side edges of garment and serge them. Press side seam backwards.
8. Press the bias tape along the center and overstitch edges of: front/back neckline, front/back armholes.
9. Sew shoulder seams and press backwards. Serge the hem, press it under and topstitch. Sew buttons.