You will need: denim, fusing, clasp, zipper, eyelets.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Back part - 2 pieces
2. Front part - 2 pieces
3. Back belt - 4 pieces
4. Left front belt - 2 pieces
5. Right front belt - 2 pieces
6. Collar - 2 pieces
7. Sleeve - 2 pieces
Fusing: inner collar, right front belt, left front belt, back belt.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of inner collar, right front belt, left front belt, back belt.
2. Lay outer collar on inner one and overstitch inner collar with outer one. Slash corners and turn them right side out.
3. Stitch waist/bust darts into front/back parts. Press bust darts downwards. Press back waist darts towards back center, press front waist darts towards front center.
4. Serge front middle edge and stitch it up to closure notch; press the seam apart, press closure slits. Stitch the zipper at 0.5 cm (3/16") from edge. Stitch back middle seam, serge it and press it towards right back part.
5. Fold the belt loop along its center wrong side out, make edges equal and overstitch it at 0.5-0.7 cm (1/4") from edges. Turn the loop right side out, place the seam on bend or make edging of 0.1-0.2 cm (1/16") width into inner side, then press. Topstitch belt loops.
6. Stitch side/shoulder edges. Serge shoulder/side seams. Press seams backwards.
7. Stitch inner collar into neckline, fold outer collar open edge under and topstitch it along the seam joining inner collar.
8. Serge sleeve/garment hems. Stitch sleeve edge and serge it. Press the seam backwards.
9. Stitch sleeves into armholes according notches. Serge joining seams.
10. Press sleeve/garment hems into wrong side. Sew hems by hand with blind stitches.
11. Stitch middle seam of back belt. Stitch side edges of back belt and left front belt together. Stitch side edges of back belt and right font belt together. Press middle seam/side seams apart.
12. Fold the belt along the center and overstitch it along there edges; leave middle edge of right front belt free. Topstitch along the contour at 0.5 cm (3/16") from edge. Make eyelets into the belt. Set the clasp on the belt and sew it.