You will need: soft flax or mixed fabric; bias tape; invisible zipper.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Back part - 2 details
2. Back facing - 2 details
3. Front part - 1 detail
4. Front facing - 1 detail
1. Overstitch front neckline edge with front facing. Under stitch neckline. Mark coulisse line on front part.
2. Overstitch back neckline edge with back facing. Edgestitch facing. Mark line for tunnel at back part.
3. Mark front/back darts and sew them. Press darts toward front/back centers.
4. Serge back middle edge. Sew edges of back middle and facing, leaving a slit for zipper. Press back middle seam apart and press closure edges. Sew the zipper in.
5. Sew dress side edges and serge them. Press side allowances backwards.
6. Press the bias tape along the center. Overstitch front/back armhole edges and side edges of front/back facings with bias tape. Serge front/back facing's outer edges.
7. Cut out ties out of fabric. Fold ties along the center and topstitch them at 0.5 cm (3/16") from bend. Turn ties right side out and press them. Pull short ends of ties in and sew by hand. Topstitch facings along marking and pull ties in.
8. Serge garment hem, press it to wrong side and topstitch.