You will need: soft knitwear, 2 buttons.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Back part - 1 folded detail
2. Front part - 1 folded detail
3. Front panel - 1 folded detail
4. Back panel - 1 folded detail
5. String - 2 folded details
6. Front neckline facing - 1 detail
7. Back neckline facing - 1 detail
8. Armhole facing - 2 details
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of inner parts of strings and facing details.
2. Sew front and back parts along side edges. Press allowances apart.
3. Apply facing to neckline and armhole edges, right sides together, then sew. Turn facings into wrong side, turn longwise edges under, and then topstitch close to the edge.
4. Fold stripes right sides together, insert back shoulder edges and stitch along. Overstitch stripe figure edges. Turn stripes right side out, fold free lengthwise edges and topstitch along stripe's edge.
5. Fold front part short edges, and topstitch.
6. Sew panels along side edges, press allowances apart.
7. Sew lower edges of front and back parts to panel upper edges, press allowances upwards, then topstitch close to the edge.
8. Press the hem under, then sew.
9. Make strap loops, sew buttons on front short parts.