You will need: silk; trimming fabric; fusing.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Flounce - 1 detail
2. Back part - 1 folded detail
3. Front part - 2 details
4. Front facing - 2 details
5. Back facing - 1 folded detail
1. Strap - 2 details
2. Waistband - 2 details
Fusing: apply the fusing to wrong side of one-piece edgings of front parts, back facing, front facing.
1. Sew darts. Press bust darts depths downwards; press waist darts towards back middle line.
2. Fold flounce curved edge into wrong side at 1 cm width and topstitch at 1 mm (1/16") from bend. Cut allowance at 1 mm from stitch, fold again, as narrow as possible, and topstitch along the seam.
3. Tack the flounce wrong side to right side of front right part along edges of neckline and armhole.
4. Fold waistband details along the center, wrong side out, and overstitch along long and short edges at foot width. Turn the waistband into right side, serge and press.
5. Sew side seams, inserting one of waistband detail into left side seam.
6. Press one-piece front facing into wrong side. Sew facings. Sew front facings to front facings. Fold facing and garment right sides together and overstitch along upper edge. Turn facing of and topstitch it on allowance at 1-2 mm from the seam.
7. Fold straps along the center right side out, and press. Unwrap the stripe, turn edges into wrong side and bend the stripe along this line. Cut dress neckline allowance to 0.5 cm (3/16"). Insert neckline edge into neckline ready edging and topstitch at 1 mm from lower bend.
8. Sew waistband second detail under corner of right front part, between marks.
9. Sew the hem.
10. Put the dress on, fit straps and sew back ends on back part.