You will need: crepe-de-chine; fusing; zipper.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Back panel - 2 details
2. Back central part - 2 details
3. Back side part - 2 details
4. Front side part - 2 details
5. Front central part - 1 folded detail
6. Front facing - 1 folded detail
7. Back facing - 2 details
Fusing: apply the fusing to wrong side of front neckline facing and back neckline facing.
1. Sew front and back princess seams. Slash a corner in front part when stitching. Sew side/shoulder seams.
2. Sew back panel to front one. Gather skirt upper edge and sew it to dress upper part, right sides together.
3. Sew back middle seam downwards from closure mark. Serge seam allowance and press them apart, press closure slit edges. Sew the zipper in with its teeth hidden.
4. Sew shoulder/side seams of facings. Fold facings to main detail, right sides together, and overstitch along edges of neckline and armholes. Pull facings right side out through shoulder alit, fold them out and topstitch them on seam allowances at 1-2 mm (1/16") from stitch. Fold facing free ends under near the closure, and sew them to zipper braid. Fix facings under armholes.
5. Fold the hem 1 cm (3/8") into wrong side and sew by hand.