You will need: natural/mixed fabric, piping.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Front part – 2 pieces
2. Right back part – 1 piece
3. Left back part – 1 piece
4. Front flounce – 2 pieces
5. Lower front flounce_1 – 1 piece
6. Lower front flounce_2 – 1 piece
7. Lower back flounce – 1 piece
8. Waistband_1 – 1 piece
9. Waistband_2 – 1 piece
1. Stitch bust darts, press them downwards.
2. Serge front/back parts’ wide edges.
3. Stitch middle back seam, serge and press it. Serge flounces’ lower edges, upper/lower edges of waistbands_1 and _2 and front flounce’s upper edge with roll seam (do not stretch it). Stitch the flounce to back part. Serge joining seam and press it towards the flounce.
4. Press the piping along the center, overstitch front/back armholes’ edges as well as front neckline edge (up to the notch) and back neckline edge.
5. Lay the flounce on front part wrong sides together and overstitch front neckline edge. Serge joining seam and topstitch on front part at 0.4 cm (1/8") from overstitching seam.
6. Stitch lower flounce_2 to right font part. Stitch the waistband to right front part, serge joining seam and press it towards the flounce. Stitch lower flounce_1 to left front part. Stitch the waistband to left front part, serge seam joining the flounce and press it towards the flounce.
7. Stitch side seams leaving a hole into right side seams (for waistband). Stitch shoulder seams and serge them.