You will need: satin; fusing; zipper; 2 corsets bones.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Shoulder strap - 2 details
2. Back middle part - 2 details
3. Back side part - 2 details
4. Front side part - 2 details
5. Front middle part - 2 details
6. Cup side part - 4 details
7. Cup middle part - 4 details
8. Gusset - 4 details
9. Bodice facing - 2 details
10. Back upper facing - 2 details
Fusing: middle and side parts of cups - 2 details of each, front upper facing, bodice facing.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong part of both details of middle/side of cups, back upper facing, bodice facing.
2. Sew gussets to princess seams from marks downwards. Sew princess seams.
3. Sew cup details in pairs. Sew outer pair of cups to garment front; sew inner cups to bodice facing. Make special stitches along the seam joining cups to bodice facing to make coulisses for Corsets bones. Insert bones into coulisses and sew coulisse edges.
4. Sew side seams and middle back seam downwards the mark.
5. Press closure allowance into wrong side. Sew the zipper with its teeth hidden.
6. Sew side seams into facings. Sew facings and the garment along upper edges. Cut allowances at 2-3 mm (1/8") from the seam. Fold facings into wrong side, serge and press it. Fold short edges under and sew them to zipper braids. Fix facing above side seam and above middle lines.
7. Fold straps along the center, wrong side out, and overstitch along long side. Turn right side out, serge and press. Sew front ends under cups corners. Try the dress, fit straps length and sew they back ends under back upper edge.
8. Press the hem into wrong side and topstitch.