You will need: silk crepe (or silk or mixed fabric); fusing; zipper.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Back central part - 2 details
2. Back side part - 2 details
3. Front side part - 2 details
4. Front central part - 1 folded detail
5. Armhole facing - 2 details
6. Back neckline facing - 2 details
7. Front neckline facing - 1 folded detail
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of neckline facings.
2. Sew back middle seam up to zipper mark. Serge and press seam allowance; press zipper closure edges.
3. Sew front/back relive seams, press allowances apart.
4. Sew the zipper so that its teeth are unhidden.
5. Sew side seams, leaving a slit into left side seam. Serge seam allowances and press them apart. Sew shoulder seams, overcast seam allowances and press them apart.
6. Turn hem allowance and lower side slit allowances into wrong side and topstitch the. Sew shoulder seams of neckline facing. Apply front/back neckline facings to the garment, right sides together; sew to neckline edge. Fold facings upward and topstitch on seam allowance (close to the seam).
7.Sew facing to armholes.
8. ??asure armhole circumference of your pattern to determine length of bias stripe. Add 1” to the determined length and cut two bias stripes for piping for both armholes.
9. Make a stencil before pressing armhole pipings: cut cardboard stripe of 2.2 cm (7/8") width (=double width of ready edging+2 mm). Apply the stencil to wrong side of each piping along piping center; turn piping long edges towards the stencil, press and remove the stencil. Fold the piping along the center and press it; piping lower part should be 2 cm (3/4") wider than upper one. Sew piping ends. Cut armhole edge allowance. To ease armholes, make machine stitch along armhole edges at 0.75 cm (1/4") from edges. Pull the fabric on lower thread. Insert armhole edges between piping both part coinciding edge and piping bent (piping wider part is on dress wrong side). Topstitch piping along right side along edge catching piping lower part.