You will need: elastic crepe-de-chine.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Back part - 2 details
2. One-piece front part with string - 2 details
3. Piping - 2 details
1. Sew front darts. Sew middle seam. Press darts depths downwards, press the seam apart.
2. Sew back middle seam up to zipper closure mark. Press seam allowances apart. Sew the zipper in.
3. Sew side seams and string middle seam after making pleats into the stripe. Press seam allowances apart.
4. Serge allowances of garment neckline and hem; turn them into wrong side and stitch with 0.7 cm (1/4") seam.
5. Fold piping along the center right side out. Fold facing edges to edges of back part, armholes and straps. (Fold piping to garment right side, leaving 1 cm (3/8") edges near zipper). Sew the facing with 1 cm seam. Slash allowance to 0.4 (1/8") cm. Fold piping into wrong side and form 1 mm edging of fabric. Topstitch it 0.7 mm from edge folding piping edges under, near the zipper.