You will need: natural/mixed fabric, invisible zipper, piping, lining.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Upper back part – 2 pieces
2. Lower back part – 2 pieces
3. Lower front part – 2 pieces
4. Upper front part – 2 pieces
1. Stitch upper font part and lower front part together. Serge joining seam and press it downwards.
2. Stitch upper back part and lower back part together. Serge joining seam and press it downwards.
3. Stitch middle front edge, serge seam and press it.
4. Serge middle back seam. Stitch middle back seam up to closure notch. Press middle back edge apart, press closure slits. Stitch the zipper in.
5. Stitch side seams and serge them. Press side seams backwards.
6. Cut shoulder straps. Fold shoulder straps along the center wrong side out and make a stitch at 0.5 cm (3/16") from bend. Turn straps right side out and press them. Sew straps to low-cut neckline font edge.
7. Try the dress, adjust straps’ length and sew back ends on back part.
8. Serge dress hem, press it into wrong side and topstitch.