You will need: silk; zipper.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Upper front part - 4 details
2. Lower front part - 1 folded detail
3. Back part - 2 folded details
4. Back panel - 1 folded detail
5. Front panel - 1 folded detail
Fusing: apply fusing stripes of 2 cm (3/4") width to wrong side of back upper edge as well as edge of neckline and armholes.
1. Lay lining and fabric upper front details right sides together. Sew edges of neckline and armholes. Slash rounded seams allowances.
2. Turn upper front part right side out. Serge edges of neckline and armholes. Gather lower edges of upper front part between marks.
3. Sew lower edge of upper front part to upper edge of lower front part, right sides together.
4. Sew back inner and outer details along upper edge. Fold back inner part out and topstitch it on stitching allowance at 1-2 mm (1/16") from stitch. Tack lower back edges.
5. Lay back part on front part, right sides together, and sew right side seam.
6. Sew darts into panels. Press darts towards middle lines. Sew panels along side seams, leaving closure slit and a slit.
7. Sew dress upper part to skirt upper edge, right sides together. Serge seam allowance and press them upwards.
8. Turn closure slit allowance to wrong side. Sew the zipper to allowances.
9. Press lower slit allowance to wrong side and topstitch at 0.75 cm (1/4").
10. Press hem allowance to wrong side and topstitch.