You will need: natural/mixed fabric, invisible zipper.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Right center back part – 1 piece
2. Left center back part – 1 piece
3. Right side back part – 1 piece
4. Left side back part – 1 piece
5. Right side front part – 1 piece
6. Right center front part – 1 piece
7. Left center front part – 1 piece
8. Left side front part – 1 piece
9. Gusset – 4 pieces
10. Flounce of gusset – 4 pieces
11. Upper flounce_1 – 1 piece
12. Upper flounce_2 – 1 piece
1. Serge lower edges of flounces, gussets and dress details with roll stitches.
2. Adjust side edges of the gusset and flounce of russet and tack them together.
3. Stitch the gusset to right center front part, serge joining seam 4 cm (1-5/8") above the notch. Stitch middle front edge and gusset side edge. Press middle front seam pressing the gusset. Remove tacking.
4. Stitch front/back relieve edges. Serge front/back relieve seams, press front seams towards front center, press back seams towards back center.
5. Stitch the gusset to left center back part, serge joining seam. Serge middle edge of left center back part with the gusset and middle edge of right center back part. Stitch middle back edge to gusset side edge up to closure notch. Press middle back edge apart, press slits. Remove tacking. Stitch the zipper in.
6. Stitch the gusset to side back part, serge joining seam 4 cm (1-5/8") above notch. Stitch side seam and gusset side edge. Remove tacking. Press dress side seams.
7. Serge shoulder seam of the dress, stitch it and pres it apart.
8. Cut shoulder strap. Fold the strap along the center wrong side out and make a stitch at 0.5 cm (3/16") from fold. Turn the strap right side out and press. Sew the strap to front neckline.
9. Try the dress, adjust strap length and sew back end on back part.
10. Stitch side edge of upper flounce and serge it. Overstitch the edge of neckline and armhole with the flounce. Serge overstitching seam and edgestitch neckline and armholes.