You will need: denim, fusing, zipper.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Back part - 2 details
2. Back facing - 4 details
3. Front side part - 2 details
4. Front central part - 2 details
5. Front facing - 2 details
Fusing: back facing, front facing.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of front/back facing.
2. Sew front/back darts. Press back darts towards back center, press front darts towards front center.
3. Sew front side part to front central part, serge the seam and press it. Sew front middle seam and serge it, press the seam rightwards.
4. Sew side edges of front/back facings, press them apart. Serge inner edge of front/back facings. Fold facings right sides together and overstitch the low-cut neckline along edge.
5. Sew side seams of front part and back part, then serge. Press side seams backwards.
6. Sew ready facing of front part and back part, coinciding seams of facing and the garment. Press joining seam towards the facing. Serge back middle seam, then sew and press it apart, leaving a slit for the zipper. Press closure slit and sew the zipper in. Fold side edges of facing into wrong side and sew them by hand. Topstitch the facing along joining seam.
7. Fold the hem into wrong side and topstitch it. Press ready hem.