You will need: denim, 10 buttons, ribbon braid.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Sleeve - 2 details
2. Center back part - 2 details
3. Side back part - 1 detail
4. Center front part - 2 details
5. Side front part - 2 details
6. Cuff - 2 details
1. Stitch front/back relieve edges. Serge joining seam and press it towards the center.
2. Sew back middle edges. Serge joining seam and press it toward right back part.
3. Sew dress side seams and serge them.
4. Sew sleeve edges. Serge and press the seam. Fold cuff details right sides together and overstitch. Slash cuff corners allowance and turn them right side out. Press ready cuffs. Sew cuffs to sleeve lower edge. Serge joining seam and topstitch on sleeves at 0.5 cm (3/16") from joining seam.
5. Sew sleeves in armholes and serge joining seam.
6. Serge front/back neckline edges, outer edge of one-piece placket as well as sleeve upper edge.
7. Overstitch upper/lower corners of one-piece placket. Slash allowances in corners and turn the placket right side out. Fix ribbon braid to seam joining sleeve with a stitch of 0.5 cm along sleeve upper edge. Fold allowance of front/back neckline to dress wrong side and topstitch at 1-1.5 cm (5/8") from the edge. Make buttonholes into right edge. Sew buttons on left one.
8. Serge dress hem and press it to wrong side, then topstitch at 0.5 cm from edge.