You will need: silk; fusing; invisible zipper; 1 decorative loop; 2 buttons.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Stand-up collar - 2 details
2. Center back part - 2 details
3. Center front part - 1 detail
4. Side front part - 2 details
5. Side back part - 2 details
6. Font band - 1 detail
7. Sleeve - 2 details
Fusing: inner stand-up collar; front facing.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of inner stand-up collar and front facing.
2. Lay front part and front facing right side together. Overstitch figured neckline along marking. Cut figured neckline out along marking leaving 0.3 cm (1/8") allowance. Turn front facing wrong side out and press. Serge front facing open edge.
3. Sew side back part to center back part. Serge the seam and press it towards center.
4. Sew middle back seam. Serge the seam and press it.
5. Sew side front parts to center front part. Serge the seam and press it toward center part.
6. Sew left side seam leaving closure slit. Serge the seam and press it apart. Sew the zipper in.
7. Sew right side seam, serge it and press apart.
8. Sew dress shoulder seams and serge them. Press shoulder edges backwards.
9. Press stand-up collar lower edge at 1 cm (3/8"). Overstitch stand-ups along outer contour. Slash rounded seams allowance, turn stand-up collar right side out and press it. Sew the stand-up in neckline; topstitch pressed edge of stand-up on seam joining inner stand-up. Topstitch along stand-up collar.
10. Press sleeve hem under, sew sleeves and topstitch sleeves hem.
11. Sew sleeves into armholes. Serge joining seam and press it toward armholes.
12. Press garment hem under and topstitch it.
13. Sew decorative loop and buttons on figured neckline edge.