You will need: natural/mixed fabric, satin ribbon, invisible zipper.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Upper back part – 2 pieces
2. Back skirt – 2 pieces
3. Front yoke – 1 piece
4. Middle front part – 1 piece
5. Front skirt – 1 piece
Our advice: specify shoulder seams during fitting.
1. Stitch bust darts into yoke and press darts downwards.
2. Stitch front yoke to middle front yoke. Serge joining seam and press it towards the yoke. Topstitch satin ribbon on front part and front skirt (according to technical sketch).
3. Stitch front part to front skirt. Serge joining seam and press frontward.
4. Stitch upper back part to back skirt. Serge joining seam and press it backward.
5. Topstitch satin ribbon on the seam joining back skirt and upper back part. Topstitch satin ribbon on the seam joining front skirt and front part. Topstitch the ribbon on upper back part between the mark and low-cut neckline lower edge (in accordance with technical sketch).
6. Stitch side/shoulder edges. Serge side/shoulder seams, pres them backwards.
7. Serge edges of front/back neckline, front/back armholes, back low-cut neckline. Press allowances into wrong side (do not stretch them) and topstitch at 0.5 cm (3/16") from edge.
8. Serge middle back edge. Stitch middle seam up to closure notch, and press it apart pressing closure slits. Stitch the zipper in.
9. Serge dress hem, fold it under and topstitch at 1.5 cm (5/8") from lower edge. Tie decorative bows at front part.