You will need: jersey; vlieseline; zipper
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Upper front part - 2 details
2. Lower front part - 1 detail
3. Front fall part - 1 detail
4. Back part - 2 details
5. Piping - 1 detail
Fusing: apply the fusing (vlieseline) to wrong side of armhole allowances (at front of inner detail only; do not apply vlieseline at dart depths), along upper edge of front fall detail, along lower edge of upper front part.
1. Sew darts. Press upper darts upwards; press other darts towards middle lines.
2. Press one-piece facing of front fall detail to wrong side, serge upper edge. Lay front fall detail its wrong side on wrong side of lower front part and sew upper edges between darts. Slash seam allowances close to darts perpendicularly to seam. Fold fall detail to right side so that it lays its wrong side on right part of lower front part. Tack upper edges and side edges.
3. Lay upper front parts together and stitch armhole edges and lower edges between cross marks. Cut allowances, slash them near marks perpendicular to seam. Turn upper front part right side out, and press.
4. Sew lower edge of outer upper front part to upper edges of lower front part and fall detail, beginning from cross marks. Press allowances upwards. Fold lower edge of inner upper front part under and topstitch along joining seam.
5. Sew middle seam between marks. Press lower slit allowance to wrong side and sew with blind stitches.
6. Press armhole edge allowances to wrong side and sew with blind stitches. Sew side seams. Fix allowances aloes to armholes.
7. Press lining along the center its right side out. Sew it to neckline coinciding marks.
8. Press closure allowance to wrong side. Sew the zipper under edge folding braid upper ends under.
9. Press the hem to wrong side and sew with blind stitches. Do the same for inner edge of fall detail one-piece facing.