You will need: silk; zipper.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Strap - 2 details
2. Armhole edging - 2 details
3. Neckline edging - 1 detail
4. Middle back part - 2 details
5. Side back part - 2 details
6. Side front part - 2 details
7. Middle front part - 2 details
8. Flounce - 1 detail
1. Sew front darts.
2. Process short and curved long edges of flounce as follows: fold the edge under at 1 cm (3/8") and topstitch at 1 mm (1/16") from bend. Cut the allowance at 1 mm from stitch, fold it under again (as narrow as possible) and topstitch along the seam.
3. Sew front middle seam inserting the flounce between details, with its wide side up. Slash allowance. Sew front and back princess seam as well as back middle seam between the mark and the hem.
4. Press closure allowance to wrong side. Sew the zipper under slit edges with its teeth hidden.
5. Press slit allowance to wrong side and topstitch.
6. Press edgings and straps along the center. Unfold the strap, turn raw edges to wrong side to meet at the fold; fold the strap back again at the center fold line. Cut off upper part allowance down to 0.5 cm (3/16"). Insert neckline edge into prepared edging and topstitch at 1 mm from lower fold. Do the same for upper edge of back part and armholes.
7. Topstitch straps. Sew front ends under front corners. Try the dress, adjust straps length and sew back ends to back part.
8. Follow dress hem under at 1 cm (3/8").