You will need: chiffon, elastic guipure.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Front central part - 1 detail
2. Back side part - 2 details
3. Back central part - 2 details
4. Front side part - 2 details
1. Sleeve back part - 2 details
2. Sleeve front part - 2 details
Cut piping of 4 cm width.
Advice: to prevent seam from stiffing, sew details with special (zig zag) stitch. To prevent hem from stiffing serge it with overlock and then stitch using double needle. Do the same for all edges which must stay elastic. The above is not for industrial manufacturing.
1. Sew vertical princess seams of front and back part. Press front princess seams towards center front, and back princess seams towards center back.
2. Sew sleeve seams and serge them.
3. Sew side seams and serge them. Press side seams backwards.
4. Sew sleeves into armholes.
5. Sew the neckline with slanting edging strip
6. Serge back middle seam. Sew back middle seam to closure notch. Press back middle seam apart and press zipper slit. Sew the zipper in.
7. Fold garment hem and sleeve hems into wrong side and topstitch.