You will need: silk; fusing; zipper.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Back part - 2 details
2. Front part - 1 folded detail
3. Front neckline facing - 1 folded detail
4. Back neckline facing - 2 details
5. Draping - 1 folded detail
Fusing: apply the fusing to wrong side of back/font neckline facings.
1. Process inner/outer edges of draping: turn edge to wrong side at 1 cm (3/8") and topstitch at 1 cm from folding. Cut allowance to 1 mm (1/16") from stitch, fold under again as narrow as possible and topstitch along the seam.
2. Sew back middle seam between hem and closure mark. Serge seam allowances and press them apart, press edges of closure slit and lower slit. Sew front/back darts, press them towards the center.
3. Sew the zipper under upper slit edges, with zipper teeth hidden.
5. Make pleats into draping shoulder edges. Fold inner/outer edges to wrong side from limit marks, Lay them wrong side on right side of back shoulder edges and tack.
6. Sew shoulder seams and front parts, right sides together.
7. Sew corresponding facings together. Sew facings to main detail right sides together and overcast along edges of neckline and armholes. Turn facings out and topstitch them on seam allowances at 1-2 mm (1/16") from the stitch. Fold free ends of facings near closure under, then sew them to braid. Also fix facings under armholes and at shoulder seams.
8. Turn the hem into wrong side and sew. Topstitch lower edge on 0.75 cm (1/4").