You will need: sheer jersey; fusing; invisible zipper.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Middle front part - 1 detail
2. Right side front part - 1 detail
3. Left side front part - 1 detail
4. Middle back part - 1 detail
5. Right side back part - 1 detail
6. Left side back part - 1 detail
7. Panel - 2 details
Fusing: neckline, armhole and front/back hem.
1. Apply the fusing straps to wrong side of neckline edge, edges of armholes and front/back hem.
2. Sew front/back relives.
3. Sew right side seam and left edge seam.
4. Press allowances of neckline and armholes to wrong side (do not reinforce them). Topstitch the dress along armholes and neckline with double stitch at 1 cm (3/8").
5. Sew the zipper along left side edges.
6. Sew left side edge. Fold zipper braid upper ends under and sew near armhole edge.
7. Sew side seams of panels. Sew the skirt to upper part of dress.
8. Press hem to wrong side and topstitch it with small zig zag.