You will need: crepe-satin; invisible zipper; fusing.
Attention! Fabric consumption varies depending on the size of garment. First of all, print out paper patterns and lay them out at the width of fabric/ knit you plan to use, to see how much fabric you will need.
When sewing the garment, pay attention to notches- they must coincide.
1. Middle back part - 2 details
2. Side back part - 2 details
3. Right side front part - 1 detail
4. Left side front part - 1 detail
5. Lower front part - 1 detail
6. Upper front part - 2 details
7. Back facing - 2 details
8. Lower front facing - 1 detail
9. Sleeve - 2 details
Fusing: 1 upper front part detail, right front part facing, back facing.
1. Apply the fusing to wrong side of 1 upper front part detail, right front part facing, back facing.
2. Serge outer edge of right front facing and lower edge of upper front inner detail. Serge lower edge of back facing and back facing lower edge and back middle seam.
3. Sew upper front part and lower one between hem and mark. Press seams apart and serge.
4. Sew front relieve seams leaving vent slit unstitched. Sew back relieve seams.
5. Press vent one-piece facing of lower front part to wrong side along bend line. Sew vent allowance lengthwise edge at side front part as narrow as possible. Topstitch diagonally lower front part at vent top, catching vent allowance.
6. Sew back middle seam leaving closure slit unstitched. Press allowances apart and serge them. Sew the zipper under closure edges with its teeth hidden.
7. Overstitch lower front part slit edge with facing; turn it right side out and press.
8. Lay upper front part right sides together and overstitch the slit and the neckline. Slash rounded seams allowance. Turn details right side out and press them. Sew lower part facing to inner edge of upper front part; then process upper front part details as single.
9. Serge garment side edges and serge them. Press side seams apart.
10. Lay back facing to back part, right sides together, inserting font shoulder edges between them, and sew shoulder seams ad overstitch back neckline. Fold back facing to wrong side.
11. Sew sleeve edges and serge them. Press sleeve seams. Sew sleeves into armholes according to notches.
12. Press sleeve/garment hems to wrong side and sew by hand with blind stitches.